Thursday, July 28, 2011

Cash turns 4!

So i am little late but we celebrated Cash's birthday on July 12th. He is so funny. I would ask him what he wanted for his birthday and he would tell me a bunch of McQueen stuff but most off all a McQueen cake. We had a little birthday party at our trailer in Altimont because we were with Bryan that week. When I showed him his cake he ran and told Porter that his birthday is here. He thinks that his cake is his birthday. We didn't do anything big this year but he didn't seem to care. We swam, ate good food and had some cake. It was a great day and Cash is one yr older. This child of mine can be such a handful. this may be an understatement. He barely got potty trained about 3 months ago and it wouldn't be a surprise to find him squatting outside. I guess its a good thing we live in the country. He loves to do everything I tell him not to do. I sometimes have to put myself in time out to handle him. On the other hand he is very full of personality and very good with direction. He knows were everything is and were we are going. He loves to know what town we are in when we drive. Sometimes his questions exhaust me so i tell him to ask Port and hes a good sport about answering. Cash's best friend is Porter. When friends come over to play its not ironic to see the friends playing together and them off playing by themselves. They love to dig in the sand box, go swimming, play with friends, camp, pretend hunt, and whatever other boy stuff there is to do. He absolutely loves his daddy. When he gets hurt it very hard to console him because he just wants his dad. Cash is a head shorter than Porter and they are only 18 months apart. He is known for his surfer hair and people are always commenting on it. I love this little boy.

Happy Birthday Little Cashers We love you very much.
As for pictures I will have to add them. Sorry.

No comments: