Monday, January 30, 2012

Hap James Young

I love this age of my baby. He is almost 14 months and I can say he melts my heart. If he stayed this age forever it would be OK with me. I took him to get his 1 yrs checkup.

His stats are: 22 lbs 56%, Length 30.75 inches 60%, and 91% on head size.
(my smallest boy so far)


Some of the things he is doing. I swear he is changing every day!

* He can say "dada", "dog", "owee", "ice"
*He is walking and started to walk at about the 13 month mark.(I enjoyed the extra 3 month no walky time. His brothers started at 11 months)
*He is so in love with his Dada. When he comes home that is the only person he wants and if he doesn't get him he cries and cries for "dada".
*He loves tractors and little cars and Loves to be outside. He will through the biggest fit when i bring him in after being outside.
*He has been starting to sleep a ton better! I put him down about 7 or 8 ish and he will wake up around 4 or 5 for a drink and then sleep to about 8.
*Loves to snuggle
*has 4 top teeth, 4 bottoms, and 3 molars.
*Gives me whole open mouth kisses.
*Loves horses (when its warm I take him out to feed the horses with me. He touches them and tries to make some sort of sound. whatever it is, it is so dang cute)

1 comment:

Wade, Jenny, and Girls said...

My GOodness...he is ADORABLE!