Friday, December 10, 2010

Our new Little one!

We had Hap James Young on December 8th at 4 pm. Everything went really well. Labor lasted about 6 hours and we were home in 24. Life is so good and so blessed to have a healthy family. He weighed 7.8 oz and 19.5 inches long. I think that he is a good mix between both my boys. I feel so grateful for the many wonderful people in our lives that truely care for my family. We have been takin care of so well. Thank you all and I will post pictures soon.

3 comments:

HaleyandGabe said...

awesome!!! so happy for you and your little family of boys, ha ha love it! Reminds me of my sisters family. You are going to be well taken care of forever!

Jill said...

Congratulations!!!

Cyndi said...

Congrats Crystal!! I am glad that tyou are doing so well! And of course that your new little bundle of joy is well aslo! I am excited to see your pictures!