Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Pictures of Hap

I just love this little guy. He loves to sleep and be right by his mom. I am so grateful for him and my other boys. I think being a mom of 3 boys might be a little tough but i am ready for the challenge. Hap seems to be pretty easy going except for his little high pitched scream that he does when he wants something. I told Bryan that he must of got that from Cash while he was in my belly:)I am amazed at the way my body has bounced back so fast. After being in labor and all the stuff that goes with having a baby I can not believe how much energy I have. Anyways, enjoy the pictures of this sweet little one.




















7 comments:

Cali said...

He is adorable, Crystal! Congratulations!

Wade, Jenny, and Girls said...

Awwww. What a cutie! Can't wait to see him in person! Congrats you guys!

Cyndi said...

So cute Crystal! I love all his dark hair! It doesn't look like he has quite as much as Cash did. But still TONS! I'm glad you have lots of energy...I brt you need it with 3 boys;-) He is adorable congrats again

Shane and Jamie Smith said...

Precious...congrats again and I hope all is going well :)

Lynette said...

Congratulations Crystal! He is precious!

Jayci said...

He's such a cutie! Have fun with all 3 of your cute little guys!

The Dumas Family said...

Congratulations on your sweet boy! I'm so glad to hear that all went well and you're recovering well. He is so cute! I love all that hair!