Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Hap is 1 month old!

Three kids is a new way of life. I have been lucky that Bryan has been able to be home more lately. He has been such a help with my older 2. Hap is a good baby for the most part except the sleeping by himself at night. He wants to be right by me all the time. I love it but I would really love some sleep by myself. I love my three boys and i am so grateful for each one of them. Big Port! He is now 4 foot 2 inch and isnt even 5 yet. Holy molly! If his grandma was still alive he would have 9 inches to go to catch up with her. He is a good kid and a huge help to me. He favorite thing is to pet Haps head...i dont really know why but it drives his momma crazy.
Hap




Smile!!!



Ahh I love him!




1 comment:

Cyndi said...

He is so cute Crystal! What a fun little bundle of joy you have:) Thanks for letting Bryan go hunting with Doug! He had alot of fun, even though they didnt see much:) I hope you guys had a good Christmas season!