Wednesday, February 23, 2011

2 month

Hap is 2 months and a week or so and I have not been very good at updating. He weighed 14 lbs 23 and half inches long and it healthy and chubby. He loves to smile, snuggle, and nurse. He really loves his big brother Porter. Cash still isn't very into him still. I think once he can play, Cash will like him more. I love this little guy, however, I am not as strong with this one. I cant seem to make myself keep putting him back in his bed at night when i am so tired. So i give in and he sleeps right by me sometimes....what a stinker. I love him and we a re so glad hes apart of our family.

6 to 9 month clothes....kinda sad hes already this big! Deer in the headights!!








2 comments:

The Beals said...

He is SOOO cute!!

Cyndi said...

Wow he is a big boy! He will be tall like Porter:) He is so adorable, you guys should have 10, all your kids are so cute! and if I have any advice to give it is, TRY to be STRONG!!! All of my kids slept with me, because I was just SO tired and I hated to here them be sad in there crib. BUT Lily and Will are just now learning to stay in there own beds! Will is almost 5! Yea I pretty much screwed them up, but they are soo sweet and if I had another Im sure it would end up in my bed...LOL! So good luck!