Friday, March 4, 2011

Pot gut heaven here in Axtell

I thought it was so cute they made this little family. It goes like this daddy, construction guy, son, son, and grandma with a purse....I asked myself???were is the mom?
This is the one of 3 pistol holders we got for all the boys. Bryan got them each a pistol on there 1st Christmas's as heirlooms. Each holder has there names on them. Porter, Cash, Hap.

Ports Belt.


He shot his first live thing today with a 22. What a good shot. He has been shooting bottles now since he was 3. I guess this is living life in the country. All of Daddy's buddies are going to be jealous Port got one.



2 comments:

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

That is awesome! Country boys are the best... not that I married one or anything, but they are cool!

Cyndi said...

WOW Good Job Porter!! I think your right...Doug will have Will out practicing:) Now that he know their not too young:) I WISH we were living the country life! I want to get out of here SOOO Bad! I hope you guys come camping with us this uear, the boys would have a blast, as usual